WOMAN | Happiness In A Pot | Wednesday, June 27 | Hosted by Jaymee |
What is Happiness?
Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well- being which can be defined by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. Happy mental states may reflect judgements by a person about their overall well-being. It can also be defined as terms of living a good life, or flourishing, rather than simply as an emotion.
Happiness is an important ingredient we need in life as humans; in essence, if we study our environment, people around us and even ourselves, we will discover that we are all looking for satisfaction and happiness, that is the reason we work, make money, meet new people, fall in love, the end game is to be happy. But many times we waste time trying to see material things and our wealth or position as a means to be happy, but in the end happiness is loving yourself and high satisfaction and contentment in who you are. Happiness is a choice and If you continue chasing wealth, physical possessions and depending on people; we will never be truly happy.
There was a little girl, who loved sunshine and rainfall, and every time the sun rises and shines bright, she waits for it to shine across her room or wait till it rained, she will stand by her window to look at it and write it down, but never joined the children who played in the rain or under the sun, she never experienced true sunshine and rain, why because she always waited for it, instead of going for it in the streets; many of us are like that we always wait on things and people to be happy. Happiness is essential for your mental, emotional and intellectual health and stability.
Today we will be looking at ten quotes of happiness and we beg of you to put them to heart every day of your life here on earth.
Ten Inspirational Quotes on Happiness
1. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
2. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” Albert Camus.
3. “To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. “ – Christian D. Larson
4. “To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.” – Christian D. Larson
5. “To make all your friends feel that there is something in them To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.” – Christian D. Larson
6. “To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.” – Christian D. Larson
7. “To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.” – Christian D. Larson
8. “To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but great deeds. To live in faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you.” – Christian D. Larson
9. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
10. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” – Dale Carnegie
Never stop being happy, never stop living and don’t forget, true happiness is an essential beauty secret.
Do you know happiness improves our lives? Are you happy? How do you make your own pot of happiness?
Parlizia was founded in June 2016 as a leadership social-networking site. We provide a unique platform for people to inspire good leadership for the development of peaceful and progressive human societies. Our vision is thus, to build a global leadership platform where everyone has a voice. A platform where you have the power to change lives and change the world.
Parlizia was born out of a need to get the youth involved in leadership early. As future leaders, having sound knowledge on the requirements of good leadership is priceless. We mean – service, integrity, honor, boldness, purpose, diligence and other attributes. The world, and especially Africa is in dire need of leadership that puts the people first. That is the only way to guarantee a great and prosperous future.
So you don’t know Parlizia yet? Connect and interact with awesome people in the leadership community of social leaders in different spheres of life.