WOMAN | Life Hacks For A First Date | Wednesday, July 4 | Hosted by Jaymee |
Let’s talk about love and relationship ladies!
The year is rolling fast and we are meeting new people; trying to heal from a heart break and move on, planning to go on a blind date or matchmaking date; whatever the case may be, we got you covered.
Many of us usually do not get called on for a second date because we fell short in some areas and chased away our potential date or belittled ourselves. It is okay not to be perfect; but not nice to take bad habits or dress ideas or inexperienced self for that date. I know you want to find love but at the same time, a first date is not a necessity for a relationship but can be a good basis for friendship.
Today, let’s look at some life hacks for your first date.
Life Hacks For A First Date
- Never be too optimistic and get heart broken or disappointed; keep your hopes on the low so you will not almost die when it does not turn out good.
- Be punctual
- Do not let your first date exceed 8:30pm; its a meet, greet and know me a little bit; not a full blown affair
- Make efforts to look cute, pretty and classy, you don’t have to go naked to impress a man by showing off cleavage for example
- Be calm, and if you get nervous call someone who knows the right words for you
- Don’t dictate expensive places for a first date; its okay if it’s modest
- Don’t choose crowdy places
- Watch the shoes you wear, heels give confidence, but you never can tell how the date goes, wear something super comfortable
- Don’t express disappointment if he looks nothing like his profile or if he lied about something
- Discuss things that are important to you but do not focus only on yourself; consider him too
- Don’t talk about your ex or a terrible situation going on at home
- Be watchful and study him well
- Don’t appear desperate; it could chase him
- Don’t get into an argument or talk him down
- Avoid talks about sex
- Don’t ask too many questions; take it slow
- Let him see you are a person of worth and value from the first date
- Study your connection and ask yourself if he’s the type of person you want to be with
- Be honest, pleasant and friendly
- Be courteous; don’t be on the phone, mind your eating habits etc.
- Don’t get drunk
Did you find this post helpful?
Do you have additional Life Hacks For A First Date?
Guys do you agree with these life hacks?
Parlizia was founded in June 2016 as a leadership social-networking site. We provide a unique platform for people to inspire good leadership for the development of peaceful and progressive human societies. Our vision is thus, to build a global leadership platform where everyone has a voice. A platform where you have the power to change lives and change the world.
Parlizia was born out of a need to get the youth involved in leadership early. As future leaders, having sound knowledge on the requirements of good leadership is priceless. We mean – service, integrity, honor, boldness, purpose, diligence and other attributes. The world, and especially Africa is in dire need of leadership that puts the people first. That is the only way to guarantee a great and prosperous future.
So you don’t know Parlizia yet? Connect and interact with awesome people in the leadership community of social leaders in different spheres of life.