WOMAN | Single, Confident and Happy | Sundays & Wednesdays | Hosted by Jaymee |
Today is the 29th of July, 2018 and the last Sunday in the month. Many ladies, women are single and feel gloomy and sad about it. Sweetheart, life is too short to mourn, wallow in self pity and hate yourself. Yes, you want to be loved, and feel warmth and tenderness but at the same time, self love is the first key to happiness. You can’t keep seeking validation or reassurance from others before you are happy or feel worthy of love. Know that you are not alone and it’s your positive energy that attracts good things and people to you!
Today I present to you ten (10) quotes for single and happy ladies (Miss independent and happy)
- “A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence.” (Mandy Hale)
- “Single is no longer a lack of options – but a choice. A choice to refuse to let your life be defined by your relationship status but to live every day Happily and let your Ever After work itself out.” (Mandy Hale)
- “Don’t let society fool you into believing that if you don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend then you’re destined for a life of misery. The Dalai Lama has been single for the last 80 years and he is one of the happiest people on earth. Stop searching for happiness in places outside of yourself, and start finding it where it has always been -within you.” (Miya Yamanouchi)
- “I don’t think fireflies have friends. They seem to be singular bugs. They travel in packs, I guess, because when you see one, usually you’ll see others. but they’re never flocking together, like gnats or hornets. They’re individuals. They’re independent. Maybe that’s why I like them. They’re okay by themselves. That and their butts glow green. And that’s just cool.” (A.C. Williams)
- “Single means you are brave enough to face the glorious unknown of the unaccompanied journey.” (Mandy Hale)
- “Don’t ignore the love you DO have in your life by focusing on the love you DON’T. (Mandy Hale)
- A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone.” (Mandy Hale)
- “She hasn’t got it all figured out…far from it, in fact.
But she loves God and she loves to dance…and she’s her own “Better Half.
The bravest woman I know?
She is the reason I do what I do.
She is The Single Woman.
She’s me…and she’s you.” (Mandy Hale)
- “Never invest in any kind of relationship with anyone who is not willing to work on themselves just a little every day. A person who takes no interest in any form of self-improvement, personal development or spiritual growth will also not be inclined to make much of an effort building a truly meaningful connection with you. A relationship with only one partner willing to do the work ceases to be a relationship. And as anyone who has been there will tell you – it’s pointless to try and dance the tango solo.” (Anthon ST. Maarten)
- “Next time you hit a speed bump otherwise known as the age-old question, “Why are you still single?” Look ’em in the eye and say – “Because I’m too fabulous to settle. (Mandy Hale).
Thank you see you next month!
Parlizia was founded in June 2016 as a leadership social-networking site. We provide a unique platform for people to inspire good leadership for the development of peaceful and progressive human societies. Our vision is thus, to build a global leadership platform where everyone has a voice. A platform where you have the power to change lives and change the world.
Parlizia was born out of a need to get the youth involved in leadership early. As future leaders, having sound knowledge on the requirements of good leadership is priceless. We mean – service, integrity, honor, boldness, purpose, diligence and other attributes. The world, and especially Africa is in dire need of leadership that puts the people first. That is the only way to guarantee a great and prosperous future.
So you don’t know Parlizia yet? Connect and interact with awesome people in the leadership community of social leaders in different spheres of life.